Integrative Psychology (IP) and Behavioral Medicine (BM)
I am a Harvard Medical School-affiliated psychologist offering a compassionate, non-judgmental, strengths-based perspective with an active, collaborative therapeutic style.
I draw from integrative, time-tested approaches to health and well-being, guided by the current research, and based on your unique background and needs.
We will take into account multi-dimensional factors such as the biological, psychological, social, spiritual, and cultural aspects for a whole-person perspective within the context of your unique experiences.
Trained extensively in evidence-based treatments such as:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness-based therapies (MBCT)
- Positive Psychology (PP)
- Behavioral medicine (BM):
- Clinical and medical hypnosis
- Relaxation training
- Motivational Interviewing for behavior change
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation (CES)
- Graded Motor Imagery with mirror box therapy (GMI)
- Mind-Body techniques (MB)
I utilize my experience and knowledge of current practice to tailor individualized therapy approaches to help you achieve your goals.
Identifying and cultivating skills that allow you to thrive, we’ll work collaboratively to create positive, sustainable change in your life using an individualized approach with identified outcomes and solutions.
Please contact me for more information about how I might be able to support your goals at this time.